Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Thank Goodness I'm cool, but not a MILF

My cousin's daughter Lily age 11, whom I've met only once (and during her Gaga's funeral) completed this very telling facebook quiz about me. She's rather insightful for her young years. I'm cool, but not a MILF. I'm not sure if this is an insult, but I'm thinking it's OK. Do I really want to be a MILF? I'm not materialistic, nor do I need to lose weight. THIS GIRL IS MY NEW BFF. She wants to travel the word with me. What could be better? The only pitfall is that I've been accused of stealing money from my friends. (But only when I really need it!)

Do you think Colette Copeland is cool?Yes
Do you think that Colette Copeland could be a MILF?No
Do you think that Colette Copeland is materialistic?No
Do you think that Colette Copeland has ever had stitches?Yes
Do you think that Colette Copeland brushes their teeth regularly?Yes
Do you think that Colette Copeland needs to lose weight?No
Have you ever had a crush on Colette Copeland?No
Do you think that Colette Copeland will do anything to get what they want?No
Do you think that Colette Copeland has ever stolen money from their friends?Yes
Do you think that Colette Copeland has ever played strip poker?No
Do you think that Colette Copeland watches the TV show "24"?Yes
Do you think that Colette Copeland is cute?Yes
Do you think that Colette Copeland speeds when driving?Yes
Do you think that Colette Copeland would turn you in to the FBI if they asked?Yes
Would you travel the world with Colette Copeland?Yes
Do you think that Colette Copeland is a sore loser?No
Do you think that Colette Copeland lets the "yellow mellow"?No

No comments:

Post a Comment